|1. No alcohol permitted at any time during club activities.
2. Club supports The Bass Federation, Inc (TBF) and Alabama Bass Federation, Inc.
3. Tournament dues are $25.00 payable before blast off.
4. Club annual dues are $20.00 payable in November of each year, after June dues will be $10.00
for the remainder of the year. Dues paid after the month of January for current members will be
assessed a $5.00 delinquent fee to the treasury.
5. All club members must be members of The Bass Federation, Inc. (TBF) ($15.00 membership fee)
and Forrest L Woods Outdoors (FLW) ($35.00 membership fee) which is due at time of club
membership. Club will pay the $30.00 annual Club affiliation dues to the Alabama Bass
Federation, Inc. by 31 December each year.
6. The majority of current members must approve applications for new membership. Family
membership is accepted.
7. Guest members after fishing one tournament are eligible to become club members and must be
voted in by a majority vote of club members in attendance. The minimum age to participate in a
club tournament is 16 years old (except Junior / High School anglers visiting as a guest). Guest
members may fish their first tournament with their sponsor. Payment of the $25.00 tournament
dues will be required prior to the tournament. All past club members still in the immediate area
and fishing as a quest must be included in the club draw.
8. The club will sponsor the top six members as team entry to a state qualifying regional
tournament. The club’s point system will determine the top six members. Each year will be
divided into six months and the top two club members from each half, with lowest tournament
dropped, will be team members. The top two anglers from the AOY standings will be team
members. The third angler from the AOY standings will be sponsored as an alternate to the
qualifying regional tournament. Members must fish at least eight tournaments during the year to
be sponsored by the club. Members must fish at least eight tournaments during the year to be
sponsored by the club. For Angler Of The Year no tournament scores will be dropped.
New members that join the club after the start of a season must fish 2/3 of the seasons remaining
tournaments to be eligible to be sponsored as a team member by the club. Team members will be
provide reasonable stipend funds for the regional tournament as decided by club members.
9. All members are encouraged to participate in all meetings and tournaments. Club members
who have attended 6 or more events, either meetings or tournaments or a combination of both are
considered members in good standing and are eligible to vote.
10. Club officers are to be elected in December of each year.
11. Club rules will be voted on once a year. Recommended changes will be in writing. Rule changes
will be accepted in October of each year and discussed. A vote will be taken on proposed rule chan
ges in November without any further discussion.
12. Club officers are to serve as the Board of Directors and to run the monthly tournaments.
13. Club tournament dates will be established in December for the following year. Club will fish
one Saturday each month with the Club meeting conducted on the Thursday prior to the monthly
tournament date. The next month tournament site will be determined prior to the close of the
monthly meeting. Nominations and a second for tournament sites will be made from the member
s attending the meeting. A vote will be conducted to determine the tournament site. No site shall
be selected more than once during a six-month period. Club members attending the meetings have
the option to recommend changing the tournament site due to unsafe fishing conditions or TBF
tournaments conflicts. Recommendations can only be changed following majority vote.
14. When unsafe conditions do not allow a tournament site to be fished, the site will automatically
be the site of the next month tournament or consensus of the club can change a tournament site.
15. For every minute late for weigh-in (up to ten (10) minutes) a one-pound penalty will be
subtracted from total weight. If more than ten (10) minutes late, boater and partner are
16. Five fish limit, 12 inches minimum length (or state law). Only five fish per person may be in
live well. Sixth fish is caught; you must cull before continuing fishing. Up to a six-foot net are
17. There will be an eight-ounce penalty per dead fish.
18. Monthly tournament fee is $25.00, with $8.00 going to club treasury, $14.50 going to prize fund
and $2.50 going to big fish pot.
19. Minimum/Maximum payback will be three places according to individual weight, 1st - 44% –
2nd – 33% – 3rd – 23% of prize fund and 2.50 x number of tournament fishermen present.
20. Members must be paid in full prior to launch to be eligible for prize fund.
21. Following the pairing of all non-boaters, the remaining boaters have the option to fish as
boaters and not be paired.
22. Members who cannot attend a meeting must send word of intent to fish by another club
member prior to drawing of partners to be eligible to fish the tournament.
23. After fishing 12 tournaments a member is eligible for a free club shirt, after 24 tournaments a
member is eligible for a free jacket.
24. All boat operators must have minimum liability insurance. All me
mbers and perspective members must sign a release of liability form prior to fishing any tournament.
25. The club will hold one Buddy Tournament each season in an effort to promote and growth of
the club membership. Club members are encouraged to participate and fish with a non-club
member. Points for this event will not be calculated toward AOY standings.
Copyright © 2003-2016 Pine Level Bassmasters All rights reserved.
Official Club Rules.
|ALABAMA Bass Federation Club #6158